Looking for a new Career in Insurance? Or just looking for a change from your current role?
Are you a self-driven, energetic and passionate individual that is looking for a challenge? We are looking for a high energy, self motivated individual to join our team. Want to run your own business one day? Let us help you lay the groundwork to one day open your own office.
Grant Leslie Insurance Agency is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Account Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Proactive in problem solving
• Dedicated to customer service
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to make presentations to potential customers
• Property & Casualty license (preferred/must be able to obtain
• OTL & LLQP (preferred/must be able to obtain)
Total Compensation Range (Salary, Commission & Bonus): $38,000 Base PLUS commission (on target $60K-$70K)
This is a Full-time position within a Desjardins Insurance Agency in Oakville, Ontario.
If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)